**Info is for 2020 to give a general idea. Prices subject to change*
Each year, Do1Thing produces an emergency preparedness calendar that includes factsheets for our monthly program. Selling the calendar is a fundraiser for Do1Thing as we are a small nonprofit who continues to offer all of our resources at no cost. By purchasing calendars, you are supporting the work of Do1Thing and helping your communities become more disaster resilient. Below you find sample images of the Cover, Month, and Inside of the Calendar.
- Calendars are 8.5×11 in size when closed.
- It features write in boxes for each day and holidays on semi-thick paper.
- Calendars are full color and include all of our 12 monthly factsheets in the back. These factsheets teach people how to be prepared for emergencies and disasters. While the calendar will go out of date, the factsheets remain the same each year and the information is always valid.
- Pricing (subject to change): $2.00 each plus shipping. Shipping ranges from .30 cents to .50 cents per calendar. Please inquire about bulk shipping. Shipping is for U.S. and Canada. Please no P.O. boxes.
- The minimum to place a calendar order is 20.
- Want to add a company logo or business information? A one-time fee of $100 will cover placing your logo or information on any amount of calendars. You will receive a proof copy of the cover with your logo via email. You will have 3 business days to approve your cover.
- Payments accepted: check, PayPal, or over the phone using our card reader. Past due invoices may be subject to a 5% late fee. Invoices are sent via PayPal.
- W-9 available upon request.
- Calendar sales typically run from July through August annually and are subject to change. Delivery dates occur during the month of September.
Ready to order? Please order on our website.
Still have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org